I have a problem with charging any batteries with my USC. I have Kickstarter version of USC, hardware version is rev 7, software - 0.510. By steps I did that:
1. I inserted a 4 GB SD card in that charger, it's formatted at FAT32
2. I put a batteries in it, one is a Recyko, another one - Eneloop
3. I plug an USB into the USC.
4. Both LEDs blinking with different colors, something like red, yellow, green, blue, purple. After that light is white for a second. As I understood it was a startup check out.
5. After all of that LEDs are didn't light. I never had white LEDs, whats mean that USC recognize my cells. I wait for a while, tried to push button and take off and insert cells again - nothing changed. LEDs didn't light.
At DATA.CSV I have lines like this
Code: Select all
3170,,HW Version 5 FW Version 0.510 Serial # 8 Millis,Channel,Elapsed,Req_Current,Voltage,Act_Current,Power,Capacity,Energy,Temperature,PWM 3338,,Powered On
Please help me with this issue. Is it something wrong with my USC? Or may be I gave done something wrong?