Bluetooth Support

Discussion of ideas for your ultimate dream charger/analyzer
2114L3

Re: Bluetooth Support

Post by 2114L3 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:17 am

i would add to this;

bluetooth cluster of chargers.

close your eyes and imagine with me - four USC /w LCD chargers all linked by BLE analyzing your 8x Eneloop batteries for your Fenix TK40. all the statistics for the all cells are logged as a single file for comparison with each cell identified by tags on the LCDs. this log is available to your Android phone and plotted realtime for instant review. the chargers and linked phone identify to the user that all cells are qualified as "matched cells" with X capacity at Y draw. You now have 8 cells that you effortlessly know are perfectly balanced and with an expected runtime in your torch.

if a cell stands out as sub par- you can tap to cycle it into form, or add new cells into the session to analyze inline with the other 7 cells and substitute it into your bank.

aaahh yes. now back to reality

Mark
Site Admin

Re: Bluetooth Support

Post by Mark » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:44 am

I'm planning to have a lot of that functionality in a program that runs on a connected computer - the plan is to allow for multiple chargers to be connected and to display the results for all of them through a single user interface.

Maybe further down the road, I might add in the ability to view results on a smart phone app as well.